Protecting and Promoting Your Interests
Infrastructure Week 2019 Midwestern Summit
In partnership with MITA and The Michigan Municipal League, Infrastructure Week invites you to join us on the morning of May 14th at the Lansing Brewing Company for a free summit on the future of infrastructure in Michigan. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Key speakers include:
- The Honorable Gretchen Whitmer, Governor, Michigan
- The Honorable Bobby J. Hopewell, Mayor, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- The Honorable Andy Schor, Mayor, Lansing, Michigan
- The Honorable Karen Weaver, Mayor, Flint, Michigan
- Paul Ajegba, Director, Michigan Department of Transportation
- Paula D. Cunningham, State Director, Michigan AARP
- Dan Gilmartin Executive Director & CEO, Michigan Municipal League
- Mike Nystrom, Executive Vice President/Secretary, The Michigan Infrastructure and Transportation Association
- Rodney Slater, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs and Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation
Topics to be discussed include developing a regional strategy for economic success, the future of funding and financing infrastructure, and enhancing regional connectivity. There is security on site, so please plan to arrive early.
To sign up for this free event click here