Protecting and Promoting Your Interests
MAA 2021 Virtual Annual Membership Meeting – February 4, 2021
As you are aware, MAA typically holds its annual membership meeting as part of the MAA Annual Conference. Unfortunately, due to the ongoing pandemic the 2021 MAA Annual Conference has been canceled. However, that does not mean that the MAA Annual Meeting has been canceled. For this year the 2021 MAA Annual Meeting will be held virtually on a “zoom” platform on February 4, 2021 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
The focus of this meeting will be to provide an update on the many items that are facing our industry.
February 4, 2021
9:00 am Opening Remarks
– MDOT Update – Director Paul Ajegba – MDOT Director
– EGLE Update – Aaron Keatley – EGLE Chief Deputy Director
– MSHA Update – James Hautamaki – MSHA Supervisor Marquette Office
– MAA Chairman of the Board – 2020 Year in Review
– MAA Treasurers Report
– MAA Awards Presentation
– MAA BOD passing of the gavel
11:00 am Concluding Remarks
to register for the 2021 MAA Virtual Annual Membership Meeting. There is no cost to attend. Once you register, you will be sent a link to the zoom meeting.