Protecting and Promoting Your Interests
MAA Safety Innovation – Rigging – Spreaders/Single Hooks
As part of an ongoing effort to improve the safety of the aggregate industry, the MAA Safety Committee continues to solicit various innovative solutions for ensuring workforce safety through their MAA Safety Innovation Program.
to be directed to a recently submitted safety innovation that details a method that allows for one person to work on four rollers at one time.
Safety Innovations can be items/practices invented for a specialized use or items/practices that are adapted from other industries and implemented into our industry.
Since inception, the following safety innovations have been recognized and posted to the MAA website.
- Rigging – Spreaders/Single Hooks
- Personnel – Safety Vests for New Employees
- Conveyor – Troughing Idler Replacement
- Visibility – Flasher Lights
- Guarding – Portable Truss Section
- VSI Crusher Shoe Change Out
- Work Platform for Servicing Horizontal Shaft Crushers
to be directed to the MAA Safety Innovations webpage
The MAA Safety Committee is encouraging members to participate in this program and to share their innovative safety practices.
To learn more about this program and how to submit an innovation that is currently being implemented at your company please click here